Thank you for visiting us online at www.kedaiayamas.my
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by Ayamas Shoppe Sdn Bhd (“Kedai Ayamas”) Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. At Kedai Ayamas, we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have towards our brand and our products to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to protect and safeguarding consumer privacy.
1. Kedai Ayamas Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is issued taking into account the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) that was introduced by the Government of Malaysia to regulate the processing of Personal Data in commercial transactions. The Act requires us to inform you of your rights in respect of your Personal Data that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. The Act also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. In view of the Act, Kedai Ayamas is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is protected.
2. Collection of Personal Data
Consequently, we wish to inform you that the types of Personal Data cogllected essentially depend on the purpose of collection. Thus depending on the purpose of collection, the Personal Data collected may be in the form of:
* Name, * Date of birth, * Gender, * Contact Information, address, * Nationality, * Race, * Feedback, performance review
* Sensitive information such as criminal record, religion, health etc., if permitted by applicable laws Such other information as may be required for specific reasons.
3. Purpose of Collection
The Personal Data as provided/furnished by you to Kedai Ayamas or collected by Kedai Ayamas from you or through such other sources as maybe necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes (“collected”) at the time it was sought or collected, will be used for such purpose and or for the following reasons (collectively “Purposes”):
* Assessing application to register for the use of the Kedai Ayamas Website
* Assessing application for franchising
* Assessing application for employment
* To communicate with you
* To provide services, to process billing / payment transactions
* To respond to your inquiries (eg : Catering inquiry..)
* For marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis
* For the maintenance and upkeep of customer records
* To enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract
* Please note that it is necessary for you to provide us with your personal data. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to process and/or use your personal data in relation to the Purposes.
4. Rights of Access
You may at any time hereafter make inquiries, complaints and request for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by submitting such request to the IT Department of Kedai Ayamas via registered post at the address as set out below:
HEAD QUARTER OF KEDAI AYAMAS:
AYAMAS SHOPPE SDN BHD,
LEVEL 4 WISMA CNI,
NO 2 JALAN PERUNDING U1/17,
HICOM GLENMARIE INDUSTRIAL PARK SEK U1,
40150 SHAH ALAM SELANGOR.
Attention: IT Department
Any Personal Data retained by us shall be destroyed and/or deleted from our records and system in accordance with our retention policy in the event such data is no longer required for the said Purposes.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
Kedai Ayamas does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties outside Ayamas Shoppe Family. The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential however, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties:
* Within the Ayamas Shoppe Family that includes Kedai Ayamas, our franchisees, our subsidiaries, business partners and our affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
* Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business;
* Our third party service providers, third party management companies, subcontractors or other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealings with us;
* Our appointed service providers in relation of our delivery services; and
* Any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators, whom we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law. Third parties are legally tasked with processing your Personal Data in line with principles specified by Kedai Ayamas and may not use it for any other purposes. Third parties are also held responsible for securing your Personal Data at an appropriate level of security in relation to applicable data protection laws and widely accepted industry standards.
6. Integrity of Your Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Data is kept up to date. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose Personal Data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
7. Changes to this Policy
We trust that you will consent to the processing of your Personal Data. By providing your Personal Data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein. Thanks again for visiting our website.