FULLMOON Terms & Conditions
1. Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
2. Please place your order at least 3 days in advance with full payment.
3. Minimum quantity per order is 10 boxes.
4. Delivery charge of RM 30 subjected for purchases less than 50 boxes.
5. Delivery charge of RM 30 subjected for purchases less than 50 boxes.
(Above mentioned delivery charges are limited to transportation availability and 25km distance only and charges may apply for exceeding the distance limit)
7. Pick up & delivery time is from 10 am – 6 pm only
8. There is strictly no refund, change or cancellation once the order has been confirmed or payment has been made. This offer is not applicable with any other promotions, discounts, vouchers or coupons.
9. All products in the promotional sets are fixed and Ayamas Shoppe Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change the products as per availability
10. Should any discrepancy occur in published price, the pricing at restaurant point of purchase is deemed final
11. Ayamas Shoppe Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change all prices, promotions, offers and products without prior notice.
12. Prices are subject to change without prior notice
13. Prices shown are inclusive 6% SST
General Terms and Conditions
1. Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Offer is not valid with other on-going promotion, voucher& discounts.
4. Prices may change without prior notice.
5. Price & item vary based on location.
6. Ayamas Shoppe Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change all prices, promotions, offers and products without prior notice.
7. Prices shown are inclusive 6% SST.
Peraduan Beli Dan Menang
1. The “PERADUAN BELI DAN MENANG AYAM PANGGANG PEDAS KOREA” (“Contest”) is organised by AYAMAS SHOPPE SDN BHD (41169-U) (“Organiser”). The Contest shall begin from 16th November 2022 till 31st December 2022 (“Contest Period”). All Contest entries form must reach the Organiser on or before 31st December 2022.
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizen aged 18 years and above (“Participants”). The employees of the Organiser, its subsidiaries, agents of advertising and promotion service providers and including their immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this Contest.
3. Participants are entitled to enter the Contest with minimum purchase of RM30 and above including any Spicy Korean Roaster Combo in 1 single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) available at every KEDAI AYAMAS, KIOSK KEDAI AYAMAS & ARX ROASTERS outlets in Peninsular Malaysia.
4. The Participants shall provide the required answers in the Contest entries form together with a creative slogan (“Complete Entries”) and may submit as many Complete Entries as possible.
5. All Complete Entries shall be accompanied by one (1) original receipt of Proof of Purchase.
6. Only the Complete Entries shall be shortlisted by the Organiser.
7. The contest entries forms which are incomplete, late, without original Proof of Purchase, damaged or submitted with wrong answers shall not be accepted and shall be disqualified.
8. The Participants shall send or deliver the Contest entries form by hand to any KEDAI AYAMAS, KIOSK KEDAI AYAMAS & ARX ROASTERS outlets in Peninsular Malaysia. Other modes of delivery including but not limited to mail by dispatch, courier, registered post or Post Laju will not be accepted and shall be disqualified.
Responsibilities & Rights of the Organiser
1. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Terms and Conditions.
2. The decision made by the Organiser is final and binding. Any letters, enquiries, appeals or protests shall not be entertained. The Participants hereby agree that no further claim and/or action shall be taken against the Organiser.
3. The Organiser reserve the right to change, amend, add or delete any of this Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice given to the Participants and the Participants agree to be bound by such changes.
4. The Organiser reserve the right to change, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice given to the Participants.
5. The Organiser in its sole and absolute discretion reserve the right to publish and / or display names and photographs of the winners for advertising and publicity purposes without any royalty or compensation given to the Participants including, without limitation, any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
6. The Organiser will handle all the confidential information in accordance to its PDPA Policy.
Prizes & Winners
1. Prizes for the Contest (“Prizes”) for lucky winners (“Winners”) as per below.
1st prize – a pair of holiday package to Seoul, Korea for one lucky (1) winner.
2nd prize – 55” Android TV for two lucky (2) winners.
3rd prize – smart watch for two lucky (2) winners.
4th prize – SAMSUNG A8 Tab for two lucky (2) winners.
5th prize –air fryer for two lucky (2) winners.
6th prize – pressure cooker for two lucky (2) winners.
7th prize – microwave oven for two lucky (2) winners.
8th prize – KEDAI AYAMAS Cash Voucher worth RM100 for ten (10) lucky winners.
2. The Winners will be notified by the Organiser through phone or email according to the details provided in the Contest entries form.
3. The Winners hereby agree and understand that the Prizes are deemed to have been received when the Winners or their authorized representatives have signed and acknowledged of the Prizes.
4. One (1) winner can win one (1) prize only.
5. The Winners hereby accept the Prizes with full knowledge of all risks that the Winners may suffer. By accepting the Prizes, the Winners affirm that he / she shall not / cannot transfer or exchange the Prizes for cash whether in equivalent or higher or lower value.
6. The Winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims resulting from their participation in this Contest and / or from the usage of the Prizes.
7. By accepting or collecting the Prizes, the Winners agree to indemnify the Organiser, all its business partners, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and / or agencies, together with their respective directors, employees and assigns any other participating sponsors related to this Contest, from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage, loss or liability which the Winners may have or suffer, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) The Contest, (ii) personal injury and / or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winners, or (iii) the use of the Winners’ name(s), likeness, biography, voice(s) or videotape recordings of the Winners by the Organiser or otherwise in connection with or related to this Contest referred to herein pursuant to the permission hereby granted.
8. The Organiser reserve the right to substitute the Prizes with another prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. The Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
9. The Winners shall claim and collect the Prizes within thirty (30) days upon notification from the Organiser, failing which the Prizes shall be forfeited and no further claims shall be entertained and accepted.
10. For further enquiries on this Contest, please contact our office at 03-5569 7783 (10am – 5pm, every Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays)
11. The Organiser have its absolute discretion to vary the prizes and/or date and/or agenda in the Contest without prior notice.